Super quick and easy soup – you literally just add your veg, meat or fish and water, simmer and blend.
We use ground lentils to thicken without the need for thickeners, carbohydrates or cream. All the herbs and seasonings are in there so you don’t need to think about a thing.
You need: 100g veg/meat/fish per person
Put soup mix, veg/meat/fish in saucepan with water to achieve desired consistency. Bring to the boil and simmer until cooked. Blend if desired.
Pimp it up (see tips and tricks for more ideas):
- add herbs and spices, we like cayenne pepper for a kick
- for days when extra comfort is required, drizzle with flavoured oil or cream
- add croutons or serve with bread
- grate over some cheese, again, this is bad behaviour!
Ingredients & warnings:
red split lentils, vegetable bouillon (contains soya and lactose), onion powder, pepper, salt, garlic powder
Warnings: may contain mustard, celery, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds, nuts, peanuts, soya, milk
- Very low in saturated fat
- No cholesterol
- High in dietary fibre
We estimate that one portion contains 1 Weight Watchers SmartPoint.