Who doesn’t like popcorn? We make it easy for you to make your own at home, whether you want to enjoy them whilst you’re watching a movie or take with you to curb hunger pangs when you’re on the run.
You need: a teaspoon of oil per person
Pimp it up (see tips and tricks for more ideas):
– the choice of toppings is endless, we’d love to hear what you add to yours.
– spice it up with chilli flakes
– fancy something different? crush coffee granules and cocoa powder over them
– drizzle over some chocolate, you could use the chocolate, dried fruit and nut bar kit
– use as a topping for ice cream to add a crunch
– sprinkle with the energy bar kit
Ingredients & warnings:
Popcorn, sugar, salt
Warnings: may contain mustard, celery, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds, nuts, peanuts, milk, soya
(not including the oil)
- Very low in saturated fat
- No cholesterol
- High in iron
- Very high is vitamin B6
- Very high in sugar
- Very high in salt
We estimate that one portion contains 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints, please remember to add SmartPoints for the oil.